Keep your smile beautiful by visiting Dr. Stewart Charchuk at Chinook Mall Family Dental clinic for regular teeth cleaning. In addition to whitening teeth and the cosmetic benefits, a professional teeth cleaning appointment can provide early diagnosis of other oral health problems.
Between teeth cleaning visits Chinook Mall Family Dental clinic recommends:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste. Replace your toothbrush every three or four months or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won’t do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
- Clean between teeth daily with floss. Decay–causing bacteria still linger between teeth where toothbrush bristles can’t reach.
- This helps remove plaque and food particles from between the teeth and under the gum line.
- Eat a balanced diet and limit between-meal snacks.
- Visit Chinook Mall Family Dental clinic regularly for professional teeth cleanings and oral exams.
Teeth cleaning is important for children and the whole family, so don’t skip your regular teeth cleaning appointment! Contact Chinook Mall Family Dental clinic today for an appointment.